International Cooperation Office/Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs Office/Office of Confucius Institute, is a functional and coordinative department which is in charge of international education and exchange, scientific research and cooperation generally. There are three sections in our office in total at present and we devote to promote the internationalization of Hebei University under the goal of domestic and international leading university.
We are mainly in charge of the following issues:
1. International cooperation with other universities.
2. Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan affairs.
3. Hiring and management of foreign experts.
4. Overseas teachers’ training.
5. International conference.
6. Confucius Institute management.
7. Management for business or private abroad.
8. Making rules for foreign affairs.
9. Other affairs related to foreign cooperation and exchange.